1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
2. Place pasta in large bowl. Add dressing, Salad Supreme Seasoning, vegetables
and 1/2 cup of the Salad Toppins; toss gently. Cover. 3. Refrigerate until
ready to serve. Toss lightly before serving. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Salad
Toppins over salad.
- 8 ounces pasta, such as bowtie tie or penne
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli flowerets,
sliced carrots, yellow bell pepper strips and cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup McCormick® Salad Toppins™ , divided