1. Place potatoes large saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to boil;
cook 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Add beans; cook 2 minutes.
Drain; cool slightly. 2. Mix potatoes, beans, olives, celery and onion in
large bowl. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl. Add to vegetables;
toss to coat. 3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Stir before serving.
- 3 pounds cubed red skinned potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 can (2.2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Mustard